Firstly, allow me to thank you all for confirming your participation in the 2014 Las Vegas EB-5 Conference with Congressman Jared Polis. With our panels coming together and marketing for the conference underway, we anticipate a highly successful event.
I want to provide all confirmed panelists with a few brief updates regarding the event:
1. We are giving our panelists a special exclusive discount code good for 10 uses, to share with your contacts. The discount code will knock $150 dollars off of the admission price of a ticket. So you are all aware, limited early bird discount tickets are currently on sale until February 1. Your speaker friend discount works on top of this. This is a killer deal. Attendees must redeem before Feb 1 if they want the early bird + speaker friend discount.
a. How to share this with contacts? Simply email this link out to your contacts https://eb5lasvegas.eventbrite.com/?discount=vega14speaker2 Discount will automatically be deducted for them.
i. To recap
1. Attorneys signing up with your link before Feb 1: $600 (reg. $850)
2. General attendees signing up with your link before Feb 1: $700 (reg. $950)
3. Attorneys signing up with your link after Feb 1: $700 (reg. $850)
4. General attendees signing up with your link after Feb 1: $800 (reg. $950)
2. We have negotiated a discount room block rate at the 5 Star Wynn and Encore resorts for March 7th and March 8th. The conference will be held at the Encore resort. For those dates, their rates are regularly at $499 and $399 plus resort fee. With our group discount, you can choose either Wynn or Encore at a rate of $269/night, with the resort fee waived! If interested in this rate, please let us know no later than Tuesday 1/21 and we will send you the booking code as first priority. They are almost at full capacity for that weekend.
3. For attorney attendees interested in CLE credit: the event is currently pending CLE Accreditation by the Nevada State Bar, and we anticipate to be accredited by the time of the event. Please verify that your state bar validates CLE events accredited by the Nevada State Bar if interested in CLE credit.